My pets

 Hi!!  today I am going to talk about my pets

I  have three pets , a cat and two dogs .Both dogs are “dwarf pincher”.

My dog  “ Rambo” is the most old ,we adopted him in 2011, the other dog, really is a girl , she  is called “Ayka” his name is of Mapuche origin, Ayka is Rambo's daughter , she was born this year in March. Both dog are really very restless , but also very nice and tender , they are full of love.

The cat is also a girl, his name is Nala as the sub-protagonist of  “the king lion”, it was adopted the last year and in September. At first, my father did not agree very much with the cat because was a mouth more to feed but my father ended up falling in love  of the Nala and who not ajaj  she is so pretty and beautiful. When it is Christmas, she  loves to play with the Christmas tree , The last Christmas she broke the tree and  running came off the scene of the crime .
I love my pets for your pranks! 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My English

My job.

A country I would like to visit