A country I would like to visit

Three years ago with my family to visit Cancún, Mexico. This country is very beautiful and it´s turist place is impressive. We went for one week and visit all  possible place how "isla mujeres", "xcaret" this place is how "fantasilandia" but very natural .

 it´s in the midle of the "forest", but the most awesome they were the zip lines or canopy , they are huge, very high.








Another place that  we  visited in Mexico was 
"Chichen itza". This place is very cool, fabulous 
and magical . The pyramids is very big , there is
also a stadium where the "Mayas" played to  "tlatchtli" , this play could minuts, hours, days..etc. Finalized when a man put the ball in the basket , the ball couldn´t be touched with the feet because the ball represents the head of a god, the loser equipment  was beheaded. 



I would really like to go back to this country, your history is very interesting and your places very beautiful , also the weather is perfect . I love the tropical climate.
This time I would go for longer ( 1 month) and with friends to enjoy their culture and the beach.





Comments

  1. The chichen itza pyramid is so big! I was there too

    ReplyDelete
  2. xcaret sounds really cool, i wish we had a place like this in Chile.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wooow, are a beautiful places!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My English

My job.