MA

Hello again!

Today I will talk about a magister that I would like to do after finishing my career.

If I am sincere, I am still not totally sure and if I really want to do a magister in Biochemistry jajaja, there are still many years ahead an I want to finish my career first jaja.

One line of research that I would like to take, is Environmental biotechnology applied to water decontamination. I have always liked the subject of the environment. It is for this reason that I would like to study something that gives me the necessary tools to improve this topic. In addition, the environmental issue is in the "boom" and I think it will continue for many more years. Every day I feel that the quality of life is worse and I hope to help with a grain of sand to improve the quality of life.

Respect for the place where I would like to study, I'm not sure. But I would like to study in another country, not only for studies, but also for the opportunity to get to know other culture and another way of life. Although if I have to study in Chile I do not have a problem either.

I would like a part-time course, since I know myself and I know that distance learning would not give up and it would be a waste of money.

Well, that's all I can say about the magister's topic.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My English

My job.

A country I would like to visit