My idol of biochemestry

Konrad Bloch. (1912–2000)

Biochemestry American, of German ogirin. He born in 1912, a litle time beffore of the frist war world. In 1934 he migrate to the Umited States of American,  the Jewish people were persecuted and the opportunity to study in Columbia University, were he complete a doctorate in Biocheme.

Some years after, together with Feodor Lyen, established cholesterol biosyntesis an demonstrated the importance of this compound in the formation of highly active steroids, such as the genital and adrenal hormones. This discovery impressed me and like me, because I believe that the production of cholesterol in the human  is very important for your health and well–being.Also is very interesting to know how the food we consume influences our organism.

Also,  is one the areas of biochemestry that are of my interest and this helps me see things that maybe
I can do when I has my career finished and I'm on "solid ground" and totally determined of wath I want to achieve in any of the research lines, such as neurobiochemistry, nanobiochemestry, inmunobiochemestry, etc.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My English

My job.

A country I would like to visit