The truth or to feel good ?

I believe that say the truth,  "lie" or shut up, depend of the situation.

Although, I think that say the truth is always  most correctly , but not most easy. Is horrible for both persons (speaking in the case of a very difficult or uncomfortable situation).

Imagine the stress of the persons who has to tell the truth. Sometimes occur that we do not want say the truth so as not to see the other suffer , contrary to "murder" suffer from any form , always (for me) to end know the truth .

For example.
In the case of an infidelity and the situations in that the persons unfaithful (man or woman) really love to the other persons and he or she don´t know how say the truth, but neither can wait to long  time for say him,  because if pass to long time , the "victim" suffer more that if know the truth before.

But, I think is very complicated of someone  form or other if the news is bad how in the example.

Now, if the news is magnificent well, is welcome!!! jajaj  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My English

My job.

A country I would like to visit