My English

Hi! This is the last blog ¡! I am very happy really jaja

Well, why I am happy for this? , it is easy; I really do not like doing blogs, is very bored. But if I think it is a good implement or activity to practice English writing.

I do not, maybe the English at university in general is bored, or really I do not like the English and my English base is very bad, because in the school never had a good English and when passing the years the little base I lost her and at university really I have not learned much, But it is not enough with a couple of hours a week, I am very forgetful and I do not have the habit of studying English either. In my home I do not relate much with English, only in some cases, like when I see series I place the audio in English and subtitle in Spanish or when I listen music too, I listen music while I read the song in English and sometimes I read the song in English and Spanish, but that is the only thing.

What aspects would improve my English? Uff, very much, write, read, listen and speak English, really I very bad in the English. I think my problem starts, because I have little vocabulary, improving this would make me improve in all aspects, so I would start by having more vocabulary, start reading basic books (level 0) in English and use English every day in simple and basic things, such as the language of the phone or see videos in English with subtitles also in English, etc.

Comments

  1. the monday class is so boring , I same need improve all aspects of my english ajajaja

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe it's a good start to learn, it's so boring in the university

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My job.

A country I would like to visit