My favourite series

When I'm on vacation my best hobby is watching series, both anime and TV.


The series that I like the most is "Game of Thrones", this series is very famous and the last season has not yet been released. In short, there are different "sides" led by a King who fights for who is the rightful heir of the Iron Throne (the King of the 7 kingdoms), the domain of the seven kingdoms reaches the "wall" located in the North. In the North there are mystical and wild creatures, who do not have any kind of government. While the legitimacy of the throne is being discussed, in the north the empire of the dead is being raised, the only way to stop them is to unite the Seven Kingdoms to fight against the dead.

In addition to the television series I also see some animes, but only when I have time. Comics and sleeves I've never read and I'm not very interested. An anime series that we saw with my family was Dragon Ball Z, whenever my parents came home from work and I and my sister arrived from training we sat down to watch some episodes.


Although I like this kind of hobbies, I'm not a fan and neither is a recurring theme with my friends, although if we agree that we both see the same series, obviously we discussed it.


Returning to Game of Thrones, I am very anxious about last season.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My English

My job.

A country I would like to visit