In my opinion.....

Today I will answer different questions of different topic.


What is your opinion about buying instead of adopting pets?

I think buying pets is not bad. The bad thing is to leave the pets, to buy a pet or adopt it, if you do not want to take care of it.
A pet is to make it part of your family and your life.

What is your opinion about recycling?

I believe that is a very good initiative and there should be more culture about this topic.
From the first year in the school, the kids should be incentivized to learn about recycling and in general the people should learn more about this topic.

What is your opinion about the legalization of abortion in the 3 cases?

In my opinion about the abortion in the 3 cases,is that  is totally valid. In the case of the violation, a woman is not obliged to have a child, the product of a rape, because it is against their rights or their freedom, it is not their fault to be raped and it is not their responsibility that there are people with mental illness to do that.

What is your opinion about climate change?

I think that if  we don´t make something now, in some years more the climate change it will be even worse and maybe nothing can be done about it. The authorities should take more measures and fully address this issue

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My English

My job.

A country I would like to visit