My job.

Hello, today I will talk about the work I would like to have.

Obviously I would like to work on what I am studying, but I don't really know what specialty I would like to work on, I think I would like to try a bit of everything first, if possible. Although I find the environmental area is really very interesting, I would like to discover or "create" something that can help improve environmental quality.

I would love to travel to do research but I do not know if this is very common in my profession, I think I see myself more in a laboratory doing research than traveling the world for work, even though this last option would be very ideal.

As for salary, I would honestly like to be able to earn a generous amount jaja  but I know that it probably is not so at first, so I pretend to be a responsible worker, the reward comes alone.

 I've thought about it and it really scares me a little the idea of having to look for a job and having to start supporting myself, obviously it's not that I do not want to, because I dream of having my own house, buying the things that I want and not depending of my parents every time I want to buy something that I need and it's not within my budget, but even so I think it's a big step.

Comments

  1. It´s a big step to leave the parents home and start to search a job and lives an independent life.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My English

A country I would like to visit