My best holidays :)



In this blog I talk about of my best in the summer of  2010.

In my best holidays were (my family and  me ) to “huife alto” for two months, January and February. This place is near of pucon but is not a town , it´s a field with rivers, dirt roads and forests, really very beautiful.





 In this holidays we went fishing for whole days, from 8 in the morning until 9 at night. Another days we were going to collet cherries. The hot springs was the best , very regeneratives and relaxing, I would go back.


One time with my mother and sister , were go in the Winter to the hot springs but in this moment was snowing , it was really magic.


But how to forget the lambs to the stick, it was like a ritual!! Jaja, from the morning until the night with the family, grandparents, parents obviously, uncles, cousins,etc .this days was funny, everyone sharing and laughing.















Really I would like to go back t olive one day of those holidays.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My English

My job.

A country I would like to visit