My personal information

Hi ! my name is Karcia Wyss and tell you something about me.

I was born in Santiago, Chile in 1998, specifically in the borought of Ñuñoa,but all my life I have lived in the borought of San Miguel.

My firts school was the "Villa Jesus" where was until the sixth basic, this school was very horrible, the name wasn´t a symbol good for represent and my second and last school was the "Internado Nacional Femenino" or "Liceo Carmela Silva Donoso" , many people ask me if I spend the night there ,well the answer is not.The school have tree "style" of students; those who spend  the night there, those who eat there and those who only studied there. I was one of those who only study there.  Currently I study Biochemestry in the University of Chile.

Almost of the studies , I also have hobbies , the rugby is one , since  october of 2014 that I play rugby, this deport is very interesting because help you to be best person , it´s of many team spirit, if you have problems , they work together.

Comments

  1. Oh! I'm studying there, that's great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woow!, I study biochemistry too! please, visit my first blog:( bye!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Rugby is so brutal... I also went to a school that had a name "Holy Angels" that was not 100% representative...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My English

My job.

A country I would like to visit