My future

Hello again! 

Today I tell you about my major. As I said in the blog past I study Biochemistry in the "U. de Chile".

I decided study this major because I want to be able to have the necessary tools to do something that improves the environment and does not keep getting worse, also I believe that is a very good shape of contribute to the society.

The Biochemistry is  important , because study the process biologic of the being alive and search a solution as "from the base of the problem", I believe that this same is what makes it special,  besides that you can work in several areas , as the medicine, environmental, agronomy , etc. I like this a lot because I´m not so sure of getting into the environmental area and this gives me the power of choice as I advance in my major, taking into account that I only go in the third semester and I have many more .

That is all !! good bye !



Comments

  1. Oh! I hope that in the future we may be colleagues!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog! why do you like the environmental area?

    ReplyDelete
  3. The area of the environment pollution are so great!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My English

My job.

A country I would like to visit