The dance

Maybe it's not common subject or something related with my career , but the truth is that always like me or the idea of this. I wasn´t in much courses or session of dance or something similar. The last summer I enrolled in  class of twerk basic at the gerihoops studio and it was very funny, really I did enjoy. I would like to enroll in a class again and not only twerk, I also like salsa, bachata , tango even, the latter I find it very beautiful and sensual.

In the classes of last summer I  learned different steps, it was not a choreographic class so I did not learn a dance but it was still very entertaining and tiring, being in a squat position all the time really exhausting.

I like dancing  because I think it´s a very nice way to express feelings and I also feel that it´s a way of liberation, of having a space just yours. With the body we express everything, how we feel, both physically and emotionally and I think that dance helps those expressions to be accentuated.




















































Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My English

My job.

A country I would like to visit