A postgraduate course I might do

Hello again !!


In this blog I should talk about a postgraduate course that I would like to do, but as I said in the previous blog, I'm not clear on what I want to specialize in, much less than graduate work! However I would love to do the graduate in another country, maybe in some university in England, I really do not know yet. I imagine that it must be an unforgettable experience in any way.

All the research lines give me curiosity, maybe some more than others, like:
-Bacterial and viral biochemistry
-Genomics Function, Molecular Biology, Bioinformatics
-Biochemical Bases of Diseases and
-Inmunobiochemistry, Biochemistry and Molecular Physiology

I would like to do a graduate because I think it is never bad to stop studying, especially in careers like this one that are research and it is absolutely necessary to be aware of new discoveries and even new ways of "being able to investigate"

Comments

  1. Great...maybe you can work on reducing the drug-resistance of bacteria--that's really needed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, the research lines that you like are very surprising

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My English

My job.

A country I would like to visit